Toyota Land Cruiser, Lexus, Mazda, Nissan, Jeep Commander Installation and others
Toyota, Toyota Land Cruiser, Lexus, Mazda, Niassan, Honda and Jeep Commander 2007-2009 and other universal kit Installation
Installation location will differ for each vehicle. This is a general assembly guide for these fittings.
All refrigerant must be recovered and system must be at atmospheric pressure. Do not use on curved tubing
1. Cut damaged section from line using a tube cutter. Leave at least 2” of straight tube
2. Clean away any burrs and remove oxidation scale or other surface contamination.
3. Assemble nut on end of the tube to be blocked.
4. Lubricate the line end and green sealing sleeves with mineral oil
5. Assemble brass Tension Ring ( with tapered end facing into the nut) onto the line.
The Tension ring and Seal Sleeve inside diameter (ID) must match the tubing OD
6. Assemble green sealing sleeve (tapered side towards splice coupler body) onto the tube end.
7. Press the line (seal first) into the splice coupler body.
Ensure the line is fully seated and comes to a stop inside the coupler
8. Slide the Tension Ring and nut against the green sleeve and hand tighten
9. Holding the coupler body with a wrench, tighten the nut with a wrench
Tighten nut to a minimum of 18ft –lbs up to a maximum of 20 ft-lbs Employ a Torque Wrench
DO NOT OVER TORQUE. Any questions please call
There are no products to list in this category.